*We thank Masahiko Aoki, Chong-En Bai, Douglas Bernheim, Paul Devereux, Antonio Rangel, Minggao Shen, David de Meza, the Editor and the anonymous referees for very helpful comments. We are indebted to the William Davidson and the Ford Foundation in Beijing for funding the survey work in 1998. Cai acknowledges support from NSFC grant (Project No. 70573008) and appreciates the financial support of the Project of Chinese Private Economy in the Center for Research of Private Economy, Zhejiang University. All remaining errors are ours.
INCENTIVES, EQUALITY AND CONTRACT RENEGOTIATIONS: THEORY AND EVIDENCE IN THE CHINESE BANKING INDUSTRY*
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 156–189, March 2010
How to Cite
CAI, H., LI, H. and ZHOU, L.-A. (2010), INCENTIVES, EQUALITY AND CONTRACT RENEGOTIATIONS: THEORY AND EVIDENCE IN THE CHINESE BANKING INDUSTRY. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 58: 156–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2010.00406.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!