*An earlier version of the paper was presented at the 25th North American Conference of the International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE) in Denver in 2005. We thank Kevin Forbes, Shu Lin, Dan Sutter, the Editor and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. We have also benefited from conversations with Dennis O'Brien, Sid Gale, and Stephen Patterson. The authors alone are responsible for any remaining errors.
INVESTMENT SPIKES AND UNCERTAINTY IN THE PETROLEUM REFINING INDUSTRY*
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 190–213, March 2010
How to Cite
DUNNE, T. and MU, X. (2010), INVESTMENT SPIKES AND UNCERTAINTY IN THE PETROLEUM REFINING INDUSTRY. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 58: 190–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2010.00407.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!