*We are grateful to Peter Carstensen, Tom Gilligan, Sandy Klein, Larry Lang, Eric Powers, Tara Rice, Dan Rubinfeld, Joe Sinkey, Phil Strahan, the Editor and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions, and to Per L. Bylund for research assistance. The opinions expressed in this paper are not necessarily those of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York or of the Federal Reserve System.
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AND THE DIVERSIFICATION DISCOUNT: EVIDENCE FROM COMMERCIAL BANKING*
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 127–155, March 2010
How to Cite
KLEIN, P. G. and SAIDENBERG, M. R. (2010), ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AND THE DIVERSIFICATION DISCOUNT: EVIDENCE FROM COMMERCIAL BANKING. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 58: 127–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2010.00409.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!