*We thank Claudio Agostini, Jeremy Bulow, the Editor, Joe Harrington, Bill Hogan, Jason Lepore, Salvador Valdés, Felipe Zurita, two anonymous referees and seminar participants for helpful discussions and comments. Part of this work was carried out while Montero was visiting Harvard's Kennedy School of Government (KSG) under a Repsol YPF-KSG Research Fellowship. Montero also gratefully acknowledges financial support from Fondecyt (1051008) and Instituto Milenio SCI (P05-004F), and Guzmán from PUC's Mineral Economics Program.
OUTPUT-EXPANDING COLLUSION IN THE PRESENCE OF A COMPETITIVE FRINGE*
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 106–126, March 2010
How to Cite
MONTERO, J.-P. and GUZMAN, J. I. (2010), OUTPUT-EXPANDING COLLUSION IN THE PRESENCE OF A COMPETITIVE FRINGE. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 58: 106–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2010.00410.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!