*Ken Corts, Joe Harrington, Igal Hendel, Todd Kendall, Nancy Lutz, Michael Raith, Greg Shaffer, Bobby Willig, seminar participants at the University of Maryland, the Editor and two anonymous referees provided helpful comments.
INFORMATION REVELATION AND BUYER PROFITS IN REPEATED PROCUREMENT COMPETITION*
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 79–105, March 2010
How to Cite
THOMAS, C. J. (2010), INFORMATION REVELATION AND BUYER PROFITS IN REPEATED PROCUREMENT COMPETITION. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 58: 79–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2010.00411.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!