*We would like to thank Bruno Jullien for frequent and valuable advice, Joe Harrington for thoughtful comments, Patrick Rey, Massimo Motta, Gianni DeFraja, for many helpful discussions and Katharine Brewis for her assistance. We are also grateful to the Editor for suggesting significant improvements to the paper and to two anonymous referees for their comments. We finally thank seminar participants at ASSET 2005 Crete, IIOC 2006 Boston and Toulouse University. All remaining errors are our own. The views expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of DG Competition or the European Commission.
ALTERNATING MONOPOLY AND TACIT COLLUSION*
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 402–423, June 2010
How to Cite
Amelio, A. and Biancini, S. (2010), ALTERNATING MONOPOLY AND TACIT COLLUSION. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 58: 402–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2010.00412.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!