*We gratefully acknowledge a helpful conversation with Eric Maskin and the comments of several seminars and conference audiences, two anonymous referees and, especially, the suggestions of the Editor. The ideas and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of CRA International and its staff.
NON-COOPERATIVE ENTRY DETERRENCE IN LICENSE AUCTIONS: DYNAMIC VERSUS SEALED BID*
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 450–476, June 2010
How to Cite
VARMA, G. D. and LOPOMO, G. (2010), NON-COOPERATIVE ENTRY DETERRENCE IN LICENSE AUCTIONS: DYNAMIC VERSUS SEALED BID. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 58: 450–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2010.00415.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!