*We thank David Blackburn, Fernando Leiva B, Alan Marco, David Mustard, two anonymous referees and participants at the 2006 Southern Economic Association meetings, the 2007 International Industrial Organization Conference and at the White Plains, NY office of National Economic Research Associates (NERA) for helpful comments.
PATENT DAMAGES AND SPATIAL COMPETITION*
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 279–305, June 2010
How to Cite
HENRY, M. D. and TURNER, J. L. (2010), PATENT DAMAGES AND SPATIAL COMPETITION. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 58: 279–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2010.00416.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!