*We thank the Editor, two anonymous referees and colleagues at the Centre for Competition Policy at the University of East Anglia for their help in improving this paper. We also gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the U.K. Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC). The usual disclaimer applies.
MATCHING OWN PRICES, RIVALS' PRICES OR BOTH?*
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 479–506, September 2010
How to Cite
HVIID, M. and SHAFFER, G. (2010), MATCHING OWN PRICES, RIVALS' PRICES OR BOTH?. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 58: 479–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2010.00423.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!