*I am grateful to the Stockholm-based Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation for financial support. Research was initially performed at the Stockholm School of Economics. This paper has benefited from two thorough anonymous referee reports and helpful comments from the Editor, Jan Boone, Paolo Casini, Eirik N. Christensen, Tore Ellingsen, Chiara Fumagalli, Tim Howington, Chloé Le Coq, Stefan Napel, Per B. Overgaard, Lars Persson, Marcus Salomonsson, Jörgen Weibull, Bert Willems as well as conference participants at the XXII Jornadas de Economia Industrial (Barcelona, 2006), IIOC (Savannah, 2007), 1st RNIC conference (Mannheim, 2007), NORIO VI (Stockholm, 2007) and seminar audiences at Maastricht University, Tilburg University and HEC Montréal. Any remaining errors or shortcomings are mine alone.
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Author. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 690–716, September 2010
How to Cite
ARGENTON, C. (2010), EXCLUSIVE QUALITY. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 58: 690–716. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2010.00424.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!