†Author's affiliation: Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Economics, Spandauer Str. 1, 10178, Berlin, Germany. email:firstname.lastname@example.org
ON THE VALUE OF A LARGE CUSTOMER BASE IN MARKETS WITH SWITCHING COSTS*
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Author. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 627–641, September 2010
How to Cite
Schmidt, R. C. (2010), ON THE VALUE OF A LARGE CUSTOMER BASE IN MARKETS WITH SWITCHING COSTS. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 58: 627–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2010.00427.x
*This paper is based on a chapter of my Ph.D. thesis. I have benefitted from various discussions with Ulrich Kamecke. I would also like to thank Roland Strausz, Helmut Bester and the participants of the Microeconomic seminars at the Humboldt University and the Free University Berlin. I am especially grateful to an anonymous referee for various comments that I found very useful. The project was partially funded by the German Science Foundation (DFG).
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!