*We would like to thank the editor and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. This paper is the second chapter of Haiyan Deng's Ph.D. dissertation. She is most indebted to her advisor, Robert C. Feenstra, for his insightful guidance and comments. In addition, she is grateful to Deborah L. Swenson and James E. Prieger for valuable discussions and comments on an earlier version. Haiyan would also like to thank Wing T. Woo for keeping her updated about China's automobile industry development.
MARKET STRUCTURE AND PRICING STRATEGY OF CHINA'S AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY*
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 818–845, December 2010
How to Cite
DENG, H. and MA, A. C. (2010), MARKET STRUCTURE AND PRICING STRATEGY OF CHINA'S AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 58: 818–845. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2010.00434.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!