*We are grateful to the Editor and two anonymous referees whose comments and suggestions significantly improved the paper. We are also grateful to Sagit Bar-Gill for excellent research assistance. We thank Jacques Lawarree, Shlomit Wagman, and participants at the DIMACS 2007 conference, the UBC 2007 Summer Conference on Industrial Organization, the 2008 CEPR IO Conference, UC Berkeley, Michigan State University, Tel Aviv University, and the University of Washington for their helpful comments. A research grant from Microsoft is gratefully acknowledged. Any opinions expressed are those of the authors.
NETWORK SECURITY: VULNERABILITIES AND DISCLOSURE POLICY*
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 868–894, December 2010
How to Cite
CHOI, J. P., FERSHTMAN, C. and GANDAL, N. (2010), NETWORK SECURITY: VULNERABILITIES AND DISCLOSURE POLICY. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 58: 868–894. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2010.00435.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!