*The authors wish to acknowledge helpful discussions and/or communications with James Brander, Tim Brennan, John Connor, Martin Hellwig, Jan Tuinstra, Philip Williams, Ralph Winter and The Editor, as well as very constructive comments from two anonymous referees; the very capable research assistance of Jennifer Ng; and the financial support for this research from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, the Phelps Centre for the Study of Government and Business in the Sauder School of Business and Instituto Sistemas Complejos de Ingeniería, Grants P-05-004-F y FB0816.
MEASURING THE TRUE HARM FROM PRICE-FIXING TO BOTH DIRECT AND INDIRECT PURCHASERS*
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 895–927, December 2010
How to Cite
BASSO, L. J. and ROSS, T. W. (2010), MEASURING THE TRUE HARM FROM PRICE-FIXING TO BOTH DIRECT AND INDIRECT PURCHASERS. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 58: 895–927. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2010.00437.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!