*This paper was previously titled ‘Merger Clusters during Economic Booms’. We thank Yeon-Koo Che, Tomaso Duso, Ulrike Malmendier, Chrysovalantou Milliou, Marco Ottaviani, Johan Stennek, Burcin Yurtoglu, three anonymous referees as well as participants at ASSET 2005, EARIE 2008, Jornadas de Economia Industrial 2005, and Simposio de Analisis Economico 2005 for comments and criticisms. Paul Heidhues gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft through SFB TR/15. Jo Seldeslachts gratefully acknowledges financial support from the EC 5th Framework Programme Research Training Network (HPRN-CT-2002-00224) and the Research Network for Innovation and Competition (RNIC).
SCREENING AND MERGER ACTIVITY*
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 794–817, December 2010
How to Cite
BANAL-ESTAÑOL, A., HEIDHUES, P., NITSCHE, R. and SELDESLACHTS, J. (2010), SCREENING AND MERGER ACTIVITY. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 58: 794–817. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2010.00438.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!