*The authors thank the Editor, two anonymous referees, John Christensen, Peter Christensen, John Fellingham, Hans Frimor, Bjorn Jorgensen, Carolyn Levine, Thomas Pfeiffer, Stefan Reichelstein, David Sappington, Doug Schroeder and Dae-Hee Yoon for helpful comments and suggestions. Anil Arya gratefully acknowledges financial assistance from the John J. Gerlach Chair.
INPUT PRICE DISCRIMINATION WHEN BUYERS OPERATE IN MULTIPLE MARKETS*
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 846–867, December 2010
How to Cite
ARYA, A. and MITTENDORF, B. (2010), INPUT PRICE DISCRIMINATION WHEN BUYERS OPERATE IN MULTIPLE MARKETS. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 58: 846–867. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2010.00440.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!