*We thank the Editor and an anonymous referee for constructive comments. Li and Zhang are indebted to Michael Baye for his continuous guidance and encouragement. This paper combines independent research by Arnold and Saliba and by Li and Zhang. Research was supported by the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics Research Grant Program.
ASYMMETRIC MARKET SHARES, ADVERTISING AND PRICING: EQUILIBRIUM WITH AN INFORMATION GATEKEEPER*
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 63–84, March 2011
How to Cite
ARNOLD, M., LI, C., SALIBA, C. and ZHANG, L. (2011), ASYMMETRIC MARKET SHARES, ADVERTISING AND PRICING: EQUILIBRIUM WITH AN INFORMATION GATEKEEPER. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 59: 63–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2011.00446.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!