*The authors are grateful for the comments of seminar participants at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, State University – Higher School of Economics and Cefir in Moscow as well as the annual meetings of the EEA and the EARIE. We also benefited from the comments of two referees and technical information on the transportation of natural gas from engineers at Wintershall.
INVESTMENT OPTIONS AND BARGAINING POWER: THE EURASIAN SUPPLY CHAIN FOR NATURAL GAS*
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 85–116, March 2011
How to Cite
HUBERT, F. and IKONNIKOVA, S. (2011), INVESTMENT OPTIONS AND BARGAINING POWER: THE EURASIAN SUPPLY CHAIN FOR NATURAL GAS. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 59: 85–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2011.00447.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!