†Authors' affiliation: Department of Economics and Christ Church, University of Oxford, Oxford, England. e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
IS MULTIMEDIA CONVERGENCE TO BE WELCOMED?*
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 225–253, June 2011
How to Cite
THANASSOULIS, J. (2011), IS MULTIMEDIA CONVERGENCE TO BE WELCOMED?. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 59: 225–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2011.00451.x
*I would like to thank the Editor and two anonymous referees for comments and suggestions. In addition I would like to thank seminar participants at the U.K.'s Office of Communications Regulation (OFCOM), the University of Oxford, the City Conference on Competition and Regulation and the IIOC 2009 Conference in Boston. All errors remain my own.
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!