*The authors thank three anonymous referees, the Editor, Esther Hauk, Tobias Kretschmer, Allard van der Made, José Luis Moraga-González, Sander Onderstal, Bert Schoonbeek, participants of the SOM Workshop ‘Competition and Market Power’ in 2002 in Groningen; IIOC 2003 in Boston; NASM 2003 in Chicago; ESEM 2003 in Stockholm; EARIE 2003 in Helsinki; the Kiel Workshop on the Economics of Information and Network Industries 2003; NAKE Day 2003 in Amsterdam; APEA 2005 in Tokyo, and seminar participants at the universities of Groningen, Amsterdam and York for useful comments and discussion.
LICENSE AUCTIONS WHEN WINNING BIDS ARE FINANCED THROUGH DEBT*
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 254–281, June 2011
How to Cite
HAAN, M. A. and TOOLSEMA, L. A. (2011), LICENSE AUCTIONS WHEN WINNING BIDS ARE FINANCED THROUGH DEBT. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 59: 254–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2011.00454.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!