*The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System or its staff. The authors would like to thank Elizabeth Kiser, June K. Lee and Ron Borzekowski for helpful comments and Miranda Mei, Stephanie Ramirez and Jason Scott for excellent research assistance.
CONSUMER SWITCHING COSTS AND FIRM PRICING: EVIDENCE FROM BANK PRICING OF DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS*
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 296–320, June 2011
How to Cite
HANNAN, T. H. and ADAMS, R. M. (2011), CONSUMER SWITCHING COSTS AND FIRM PRICING: EVIDENCE FROM BANK PRICING OF DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 59: 296–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2011.00456.x
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!