*The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System or its staff. The authors would like to thank Elizabeth Kiser, June K. Lee and Ron Borzekowski for helpful comments and Miranda Mei, Stephanie Ramirez and Jason Scott for excellent research assistance.
CONSUMER SWITCHING COSTS AND FIRM PRICING: EVIDENCE FROM BANK PRICING OF DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS*
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 296–320, June 2011
How to Cite
HANNAN, T. H. and ADAMS, R. M. (2011), CONSUMER SWITCHING COSTS AND FIRM PRICING: EVIDENCE FROM BANK PRICING OF DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 59: 296–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2011.00456.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!