*I would like to thank Heski Bar-Isaac, William Dickens, Christiaan Hogendorn, Scott Savage, Konstantinos Serfes and seminar participants at CUNY FFPP for helpful comments. The Editor and an anonymous referee provided suggestions that helped greatly in the revision of this paper.
NEGATIVE EXTERNALITIES, COMPETITION AND CONSUMER CHOICE*
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 396–421, September 2011
How to Cite
NAGLER, M. G. (2011), NEGATIVE EXTERNALITIES, COMPETITION AND CONSUMER CHOICE. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 59: 396–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2011.00458.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!