*We thank Robert de Jong, Saul Lach, Huanxing Yang, Lixin Ye, and three anonymous referees for this journal for their comments and suggestions. David Knapp provided outstanding research assistance. All conclusions and/or errors are solely the responsibility of the authors.
WHEN DO CONSUMERS SEARCH?*
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 457–483, September 2011
How to Cite
LEWIS, M. S. and MARVEL, H. P. (2011), WHEN DO CONSUMERS SEARCH?. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 59: 457–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2011.00459.x
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!