*We would like to thank the Editor and two anonymous referees, whose comments and suggestions have greatly improved this paper. We would also like to thank Rati Ram, Maria Arbatskaya, Lloyd Blackwell, Jeffrey Livingston, Thomas P. Lyon, Franco Mariuzzo, Catherine Mooney, Thomas Stratmann, George Waters and session participants at the 2006 Southern Economic Association Annual Conference and the 2007 International Industrial Organization Conference for their helpful comments and suggestions, and Jeffrey S. Racine for his help on R scripts. Wuyin Lin, Yan Zhou, Hojin Jung, Kelsey Beyers, Stephanie Holliman, and Zihui Ge provided excellent assistance in preparing the data for this study. Liu acknowledges a faculty fellowship and a Research Council grant from the University of Oklahoma. The usual caveat applies.
THE EFFECT OF MOST-FAVORED CUSTOMER CLAUSES ON PRICES*
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 343–371, September 2011
How to Cite
CHEN, J. and LIU, Q. (2011), THE EFFECT OF MOST-FAVORED CUSTOMER CLAUSES ON PRICES. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 59: 343–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2011.00462.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!