*The author is grateful to two referees, the Editor, Dirk Engelmann, Wieland Müller, Martin Sefton, Georg Weizsaecker, and seminar audiences at ESA Amsterdam, DIW Berlin, TU Berlin, University of Goettingen, Royal Holloway College London, University of Mannheim, and University of Zurich for useful comments. Thanks also to Volker Benndorf, Nikos Nikiforakis, Holger Rau, Silvia Platoni and Brian Wallace for their help on the research. Financial support through Leverhulme grant F/07537/S is gratefully acknowledged.
VERTICAL MERGERS, FORECLOSURE AND RAISING RIVALS' COSTS – EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE*
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 506–527, September 2011
How to Cite
NORMANN, H. T. (2011), VERTICAL MERGERS, FORECLOSURE AND RAISING RIVALS' COSTS – EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 59: 506–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2011.00463.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!