We want to thank Simon Board, George Deltas, Johannes Hörner, Preston McAfee, Tom Ross, Kathryn Spier, Scott Stern, Jusso Valimaki, Mike Waldman, two anonymous referees and especially the Editor, for helpful comments. We would also like to thank seminar participants at the UBC Sauder School, Canadian Economic Theory Conference 2006, City University of Hong Kong, International Industrial Organization Conference 2006, and 2007 North American Winter Meetings of the Econometric Society. We would also like to thank the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, Northeastern University, and the Harvard Business School for financial support.
Long-Lived Consumers, Intertemporal Bundling and Collusion†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 609–629, December 2011
How to Cite
Dana, J. D. and Fong, Y.-F. (2011), Long-Lived Consumers, Intertemporal Bundling and Collusion. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 59: 609–629. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2011.00464.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!