We are particularly grateful to the Editor of this journal, two anonymous referees and Paul Belleflamme for excellent comments and suggestions. This paper has also benefited from discussions with Rabah Amir, Achille Puggioni, Xavier Wauthy and seminar participants at CEREC, CORE, University of Namur, University of Valencia, PET2009 and EARIE 2010. The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Belgian Inter-university Attraction Pole IAP/PAI P9/06 and Wouter Vergote is thankful for financial support from the FNRS. The responsibility for remaining errors is ours.
Endogenous Network Formation in Patent Contests And Its Role as A Barrier to Entry†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 529–551, December 2011
How to Cite
Marinucci, M. and Vergote, W. (2011), Endogenous Network Formation in Patent Contests And Its Role as A Barrier to Entry. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 59: 529–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2011.00466.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Belgian Inter-university Attraction Pole
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!