We wish to thank Daniel Ackerberg, David Balan, Steven Garber, Eric Helland, Mireille Jacobson, Raphael Thomadsen, Robert Town, William Vogt, the Editor and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. John Romley also thanks Frank Wolak, Peter Reiss and Jonathan Levin for their advice. This research was supported by the National Institute on Aging (P30AG024968 and 1R03AG031990) and the Bing Center for Health Economics.
How Costly is Hospital Quality? A Revealed-Preference Approach†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 578–608, December 2011
How to Cite
Romley, J. A. and Goldman, D. P. (2011), How Costly is Hospital Quality? A Revealed-Preference Approach. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 59: 578–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2011.00468.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!