Intellectual and financial support by France Télécom, the Chair for Business Economics at Ecole Polytechnique and CEPREMAP is gratefully acknowledged. This paper has previously been circulated under the title ‘Wholesale Markets in Telecommunications.’ We wish to thank Eric Avenel, Bernard Caillaud, Philippe Février, Steffen Hoernig, Marc Ivaldi, Bruno Jullien, Tilman Klumpp, Laurent Lamy, Marc Lebourges, Laurent Linnemer, Patrick Rey, Michael Riordan, Katharine Rockett, Bernard Salanié, Jean Tirole, Thomas Trégouët, Timothy Van Zandt and various conference and seminar participants. We also thank the Editor and two anonymous referees for their helpful and stimulating suggestions. We are solely responsible for the analysis and conclusions.
Upstream Competition between Vertically Integrated Firms†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 677–713, December 2011
How to Cite
Bourreau, M., Hombert, J., Pouyet, J. and Schutz, N. (2011), Upstream Competition between Vertically Integrated Firms. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 59: 677–713. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2011.00469.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- France Télécom
- Ecole Polytechnique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!