We thank the Mack Center at Wharton for financial support. Tom Holmes provided helpful comments on an earlier draft, and we thank referees and the Editor for additional input. We are also grateful to seminar participants at Kellogg, Ohio State, Michigan, the NBER 2008 Summer Institute IO group, QME, INFORMS in Washington, and ZEW in Mannheim for comments. All errors are our own.
Music for a Song: An Empirical Look at Uniform Pricing and Its Alternatives†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 630–660, December 2011
How to Cite
Shiller, B. and Waldfogel, J. (2011), Music for a Song: An Empirical Look at Uniform Pricing and Its Alternatives. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 59: 630–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2011.00470.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!