We are indebted to two anonymous referees, the Editor, Claudio Calcagno, Daniel Cerquera, Claude Crampes, Joe Farrell, Carl Shapiro, Yossi Spiegel, Jeanine Thal, Hélder Vasconcelos, John Vickers, Christian Wey, and especially Chiara Fumagalli and Patrick Rey, for helpful comments and suggestions. We are also grateful to seminar participants at Hitotsubashi University, Tokyo; CORE, Université Catholique de Louvain; University of Vienna; University of Linz; CEPR Conference on Applied Industrial Organisation, Madeira; 2nd CSEF Symposium on Economics and Institutions, Capri; 1st CRESSE Conference on ‘Abuse of Dominance’, Corfu; CCP Workshop 2005, University of East Anglia; Kiel-Munich Workshop on Economics of Internet and Network Industries 2005; EMNet Conference 2005, Budapest; 2nd Workshop on Empirical IO, University of Innsbruck; European Economic Association Meeting 2006, Vienna; IDEI Conference on the Economics of the Software and Internet Industries 2007, Toulouse; EUI, Florence; RNIC Conference, ZEW Mannheim; Economics of ICT Conference, ENST, Paris, EARIE 2007, Valencia; ASSET 2007, Padova; and University of Bologna. Motta gratefully acknowledges financial aid from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (Project ECO 2010-A5052). The usual disclaimer applies.
Exclusionary Pricing When Scale Matters†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 75–103, March 2012
How to Cite
Karlinger, L. and Motta, M. (2012), Exclusionary Pricing When Scale Matters. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 60: 75–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2012.00473.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!