We thank the Editor and referees for their useful suggestions, and particularly helpful audiences at the 2005 NY Commuters' IO day, Alicante, Chicago GSB, Kellogg School Management, Oxford University, Southampton University, University of Edinburgh, Technion, UCL, Université de Cergy-Pontoise, ESSET 2005 and 2006, IIOC 2006, CETC 2006, 6th Annual Duke/Northwestern/Texas IO Theory Conference, Mark Armstrong, Mariagiovanna Baccara, Matthew Bidwell, Justin Johnson, Michael Katz, Alessandro Lizzeri, Meg Meyer, David Myatt, Volker Nocke, Laura Veldkamp and Lawrence White.
Information Gathering Externalities for a Multi-Attribute Good†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 162–185, March 2012
How to Cite
Bar-Isaac, H., Caruana, G. and Cuñat, V. (2012), Information Gathering Externalities for a Multi-Attribute Good. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 60: 162–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2012.00475.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!