Thanks to Stefan Bechtold, Joshua Gans, Gerard Hertig, Bruce Kobayashi, Fabio Manca, Nick Netzer, Antonio Nicita, Klaus M. Schmidt, Patrick Schmitz, Armin Schmutzler, Emanuele Tarantino, Otto Toivanen, John Vickers, Quan Wen, Joshua Wright, several anonymous referees, the Editor, and conference and seminar participants at IIOC 2009 (Boston), Swiss IO Day 2009 (Bern), EEA-ESEM 2009 (Barcelona), EARIE 2009 (Ljubljana), Intertic 2009 (Milan), EALE 2009 (Rome), Bonn, Cologne, DG Competition, DOJ, FTC, OFT, Vanderbilt, and Zurich for helpful comments on earlier versions. The views expressed herein are not purported to represent those of the U.S. Department of Justice.
Patent Hold-Up and Antitrust: How A Well-Intentioned Rule Could Retard Innovation†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 249–273, June 2012
How to Cite
Ganglmair, B., Froeb, L. M. and Werden, G. J. (2012), Patent Hold-Up and Antitrust: How A Well-Intentioned Rule Could Retard Innovation. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 60: 249–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2012.00480.x
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!