I would like to thank Nadav Levy, Michael Jerison, anonymous referees, and seminar participants at University at Albany and Seoul National University for helpful comments and suggestions. I also thank the Editor for very detailed and helpful suggestions to improve the paper. All remaining errors are mine.
Patent Races with Secrecy†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Journal of Industrial Economics © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 499–516, September 2012
How to Cite
Kwon, I. (2012), Patent Races with Secrecy. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 60: 499–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2012.00482.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!