We have benefited a lot from the comments and suggestions of the Editor and anonymous referees. All remaining errors are the authors’ responsibility.
First Versus Second Mover Advantage with Information Asymmetry about the Profitability of New Markets†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 374–405, September 2012
How to Cite
Rasmusen, E. and Yoon, Y.-R. (2012), First Versus Second Mover Advantage with Information Asymmetry about the Profitability of New Markets. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 60: 374–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2012.00487.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!