We thank Jim Adams, Ana Aizcorbe, Ben Bridgman, Abe Dunn, Matt Grennan, Matt Osborne, and Kyle Hood for helpful comments and discussions. We also thank the Editor, as well as two anonymous referees for suggestions that greatly improved the paper. The views expressed in this paper are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Bureau of Economic Analysis, the U.S. Department of Commerce, the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta or the Federal Reserve System. The research presented here was primarily conducted while at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
Price Dispersion Over the Business Cycle: Evidence from the Airline Industry†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 347–373, September 2012
How to Cite
Cornia, M., Gerardi, K. S. and Shapiro, A. H. (2012), Price Dispersion Over the Business Cycle: Evidence from the Airline Industry. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 60: 347–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2012.00488.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!