We would like to express our sincere gratitude to Mr. Richard Mashava of the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange for providing data on foreign share ownership in Zimbabwean listed companies. We are also grateful to Dr. Mohammad Hudaib, Professor Richard Pike, Professor Richard Levich (the editor) and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful and insightful comments and suggestions. However, we remain solely and entirely responsible for any errors and omissions.
Disclosure, Corporate Governance and Foreign Share Ownership on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 53–85, May 2007
How to Cite
Mangena, M. and Tauringana, V. (2007), Disclosure, Corporate Governance and Foreign Share Ownership on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange. Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting, 18: 53–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-646X.2007.01008.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!