The authors are indebted to Herbert Hui, Peter Wong, and the Hong Kong Institute of Directors for financial support, and Charnchai Charuvastr of the Thai Institute of Directors Association for providing technical assistance. This project was substantially supported by a grant from City University of Hong Kong (Project no. 7001912). We also thank Cindy Chen, Sam Lam, Simon Lam, Justin Liang, Sarah Wan, and Sam Yang for their research support.
Do Investors Really Value Corporate Governance? Evidence from the Hong Kong Market
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 86–122, May 2007
How to Cite
Cheung, Y.-L., Thomas Connelly, J., Limpaphayom, P. and Zhou, L. (2007), Do Investors Really Value Corporate Governance? Evidence from the Hong Kong Market. Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting, 18: 86–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-646X.2007.01009.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!