The authors are indebted to Herbert Hui, Peter Wong, and the Hong Kong Institute of Directors for financial support, and Charnchai Charuvastr of the Thai Institute of Directors Association for providing technical assistance. This project was substantially supported by a grant from City University of Hong Kong (Project no. 7001912). We also thank Cindy Chen, Sam Lam, Simon Lam, Justin Liang, Sarah Wan, and Sam Yang for their research support.
Do Investors Really Value Corporate Governance? Evidence from the Hong Kong Market
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 86–122, May 2007
How to Cite
Cheung, Y.-L., Thomas Connelly, J., Limpaphayom, P. and Zhou, L. (2007), Do Investors Really Value Corporate Governance? Evidence from the Hong Kong Market. Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting, 18: 86–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-646X.2007.01009.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!