This work is part of a research project on Convergence of National Accounting Practices with International Financial Reporting Standards in the EU conducted with the support of the European Institute of Advanced Studies in Management (EIASM) in Brussels, Belgium. We sincerely appreciate comments from reviewers and participants of the American Accounting Association 2006 Annual Conference. This paper received the “Best Paper Award” at the 10th World Congress of Accounting Educators held in Istanbul, Turkey, November 2006. We especially appreciate comments from Thierry Vongphanith, Institutional Equities – Strategy Research, Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., and the SAS programming by Ron Howren of the University of Missouri.
The Value Relevance of Accounting Income Reported by DAX-30 German Companies
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 151–191, Autumn 2007
How to Cite
Jermakowicz, E. K., Prather-Kinsey, J. and Wulf, I. (2007), The Value Relevance of Accounting Income Reported by DAX-30 German Companies. Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting, 18: 151–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-646X.2007.01011.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!