We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Temple University Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER) for the acquisition of the Taiwan Economic Journal Database. We would like to thank the anonymous reviewer, Stephen Owusu-Ansah, Roland Lipka and the participants of concurrent sessions of the 2005 British Accounting Association Annual Conference, the 2006 Annual Congress of the European Accounting Association, and the 2006 Annual Meeting of the American Accounting Association for their helpful comments and suggestions. Remaining errors are the responsibility of the authors. Data availability: Data used in this study are available from the public sources identified in the paper.
The Economic Consequences of Increased Disclosure: Evidence from Cross-Listings of Chinese Firms
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2008
Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 1–27, Spring 2008
How to Cite
Sami, H. and Zhou, H. (2008), The Economic Consequences of Increased Disclosure: Evidence from Cross-Listings of Chinese Firms. Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting, 19: 1–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-646X.2008.01014.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!