*The authors thank Frederick Choi (the editor), an anonymous reviewer, Qi Chen (Duke) and inputs of participants in the annual and midyear meetings of the American Accounting Association. Data are obtained from Thomson Financial – IBES International Inc. and public sources identified in the paper. The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of the Division of Research & Graduate Studies at Kent State University and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Research Project # 70632002, Fudan University, China). The authors also acknowledge Shimin Chen, Feng Liu, Jinhai Lu, for providing some B-share corporate governance and some other data.
Where Corporate Governance and Financial Analysts Affect Valuation
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 240–273, Autumn 2009
How to Cite
Barniv, R. R. and Bao, Y. (2009), Where Corporate Governance and Financial Analysts Affect Valuation. Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting, 20: 240–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-646X.2009.01032.x
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!