*We thank an anonymous referee and participants in the 2007 European Financial Management (EFMA) annual meeting for valuable comments and suggestions.
Pecking Order Behavior in Emerging Markets*
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 1–31, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Seifert, B. and Gonenc, H. (2010), Pecking Order Behavior in Emerging Markets. Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting, 21: 1–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-646X.2009.01034.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!