We thank the support from National Natural Science Foundation of China Projects (NSFC No.70872052 and No.70672031), We thank the support from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale. We thank Kevin Chen, Oliver Li, Jieping Chen, the participants at 2009 SIUC Research Seminar, the participants at 2009 SUFE International Symposium, the participants at the 8th EAR International Symposium, the participants at 2009 AAA MidWest Conference, and the participants at 2010 AAA Midyear International Section Conference.
Taking Away the Voting Powers from Controlling Shareholders: Evidence from the Chinese Securities Market
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 187–219, Autumn 2010
How to Cite
Yao, Y., Xu, L. and Liu, Z. (2010), Taking Away the Voting Powers from Controlling Shareholders: Evidence from the Chinese Securities Market. Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting, 21: 187–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-646X.2010.01040.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!