The authors want to express their gratitude to Professor Frederick Choi (the editor) and two anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments and helpful suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies.
A Comparison Between One-Tier and Two-Tier Board Structures in France
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 279–310, Autumn 2010
How to Cite
Millet-Reyes, B. and Zhao, R. (2010), A Comparison Between One-Tier and Two-Tier Board Structures in France. Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting, 21: 279–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-646X.2010.01042.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!