We acknowledge and thank the Editor and an anonymous reviewer for their constructive comments and suggestions, and FactSet and Reuters for providing the data used in this study. Both authors are members of iBEACON (International Business, Economics and Accounting Collaborative Network).
The Impact and Importance of Mandatory Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards in Europe
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 1–26, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Aubert, F. and Grudnitski, G. (2011), The Impact and Importance of Mandatory Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards in Europe. Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting, 22: 1–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-646X.2010.01043.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!