This study has been supported by a research grant from the School of Accounting and Finance, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Kowloon, Hong Kong, and we thank the University for this Support. Comments from participants at the Seminar Series at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University are gratefully acknowledged. Helpful comments and suggestions from anonymous referees are also gratefully acknowledged. We thank anonymous referees for helpful and valuable comments which have improved the quality and readability of this article.
Auditor Industry Specialization, Political Economy and Earnings Quality: Some Cross-Country Evidence
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 23–61, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Jaggi, B., Gul, F. A. and Lau, T. S. C. (2012), Auditor Industry Specialization, Political Economy and Earnings Quality: Some Cross-Country Evidence. Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting, 23: 23–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-646X.2011.01053.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- School of Accounting and Finance, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!