Sincere thanks for their criticisms and suggestions on earlier drafts to Antony Duff, Lisa Gourd, Oren Gross, Nicola Lacey, Ian Loader, Liora Lazarus, and James Nickell; the participants at the Colloquium on the Moral and Legal Aspects of Terrorism, Oxford, March 2005, in particular Timothy Endicott, John Tasioulas, and Adam Tomkins; and the anonymous reviewers of this journal. I am also very grateful to the British Academy for the two-year Research Readership during which this article was written.
Securing Liberty in the Face of Terror: Reflections from Criminal Justice
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
Journal of Law and Society
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 507–533, December 2005
How to Cite
Zedner, L. (2005), Securing Liberty in the Face of Terror: Reflections from Criminal Justice. Journal of Law and Society, 32: 507–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6478.2005.00336.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!