The Dangers of Hanging Baskets: ‘Regulatory Myths’ and Media Representations of Health and Safety Regulation
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2009 Cardiff University Law School
Journal of Law and Society
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 352–375, September 2009
How to Cite
Almond, P. (2009), The Dangers of Hanging Baskets: ‘Regulatory Myths’ and Media Representations of Health and Safety Regulation. Journal of Law and Society, 36: 352–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6478.2009.00471.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!