Law, Social Policy, and the Constitution of Markets and Profit Making
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author. Journal of Law and Society © 2013 Cardiff University Law School
Journal of Law and Society
Special Issue: Towards an Economic Sociology of Law
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 137–154, March 2013
How to Cite
Veitch, K. (2013), Law, Social Policy, and the Constitution of Markets and Profit Making. Journal of Law and Society, 40: 137–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6478.2013.00616.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!